Are you a social media expert with a passion for Catholic outreach? If so, we want to hear from you! We're looking for a skilled Social Community Manager to join our team and help us spread the word about our mission of bringing people closer to God.
- Creation and publication of brand content on social media platforms, including videos, images, and copy.
- Designing images and editing videos for social media posting, ensuring that the content is attractive and relevant to the audience.
- Interacting with the community on social media, responding to questions, comments, and direct messages.
- Establishing and maintaining frequent relationships with other relevant accounts in the Catholic world, including influencers and priests, by interacting with their posts, strategically commenting and liking to increase the brand’s visibility and reach on social media.
- Monitoring and analyzing the statistics and metrics of the brand’s social media platforms to determine the effectiveness of content and strategies.
- Maintaining a positive and professional online presence on behalf of the account or brand, ensuring that content and interactions are appropriate and consistent with Catholic values.
- Researching and tracking the latest trends and developments on social media (especially Tik Tok) to stay updated and relevant.
- Regular communication with the team to ensure that content and strategies align with overall objectives, new feature launches on the application, content from the Media section, and the liturgical calendar.
- Figma or similar tools.
- Video editing softwares (Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Final cut, others…).
Platforms to manage
(Primary social media platforms are those that should have the majority of activity and where all content is generated first. Secondary platforms will mirror the primary ones.)
- Instagram in English and Spanish (Primary)
- Tik Tok in English and Spanish (Primary)
- Facebook in English and Spanish (Secondary)
- Twitter in English and Spanish (Secondary)
- Pinterest in English and Spanish (Secondary)
We require someone with at least 3 years of experience and who has the essential skills to perform the functions. We highly value organization, planning skills, versatility and the ability to learn new tools and skills that will help us achieve our goals as well as proactivity and the generation of new proposals and content that allow us to add value to our message.
We care about team culture and want to make sure you will have an environment where you love to learn. More importantly, if you care deeply about our mission of bringing people closer to God, you will most likely be a great candidate.
How to Apply
If you're interested in applying for this role, please follow these instructions:
- Send an email to [email protected] with the role's title in the subject line.
- In the body of the email, include the following information:
- Your full name.
- A cover letter explaining why you're interested in the role and why you think you'd be a good fit.
- Your CV or resume, detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions about the application process or the role itself, please don't hesitate to reach out.